Monday 12 February 2007

Hello

Wow - so this actually works. I've been reading these things and thinking about setting one up for ages, but am only getting round to it just now.

You'll need to bear with me for a while until I get the hang of things, but just to get things started, a list of finished objects and works-in-progress for 2007:

FO's:

Socks for the resident radiologist (Opal)
Kepler jumper for me (Rowanspun Aran)
Hat for me to match Irish Hiking Scarf knitted last year (Orkney St Magnus)
Fingerless mitts for friend's brother (Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran)


WIP's:

Socks for me (Opal Midsummer night's dream)
Variation on Klaralund (Rowanspun 4ply held double)
Lizard Ridge (Noro Kureyon - 9 squares complete so far)


Hopefully, once I get the hang of blogger, photo's and random thoughts will follow, along with some of my favourite links.

Mary

1 comment:

David T. Macknet said...

Welcome to the blog world. You might check out Flickr to host your pictures - just 'cause they'll be easily accessible to you, instead of having them embedded in blog postings. Just an idea, as I've been going through & pulling out my pics from older posts & putting them in Flickr.

Enjoy it!