Thursday 10 January 2008

Stash, glorious stash....

... no space in which to store it.

Yes, Twelfthknit, you were right, two drawers in the new study devoted to yarn stash just wasn't enough so I'm having a wee rethink. I'm also offering balls left-over from old projects for sale / swap on my Ravelry page (MaryD) so if you're short of yarn for something, have a little look.

Until I get it sorted though, here's some lovely eye candy from the sales:


14 balls of Noro Cash Iroha from the John Lewis sale, 10 in ecru, 4 in brick.


15 balls of Rowan Yorkshire Tweed DK from Ebay in colourway Skip. I love this yarn and especially this colourway. It's been discontinued so I've been watching ebay for some time...

Enough Regia sock yarn for another pair for the Resident Radiologist, from John Lewis,

4 Balls of Debbie Bliss Soho from John Lewis, currently destined to be another French Market Bag, this time as a gift.

I'm also knitting properly again - a project requiring more than one set of needles, multiple balls of yarn and sleeves! I've cast on for the Gathered Pullover in the current Interweave knits. I'll post some progress shots once it's a bit more than a small circle of wool. As with pretty much everything I knit, I just can't resist meddling a bit. Instead of the rolled hem, I've knitted a turned-up hem with a facing as rolled hems just seem to keep on rolling on me and before you know it, they're round my ribcage!

No comments: