Monday 2 November 2009

I'm back - with NaBloPoMo

OK - I realise that I'm already a day late with this, but in an effort to kick-start my blogging again, I've decided to participate in NaBloPoMo - an annual event encouraging bloggers to post every day for the month of November.

I guess that I'll start with the good news... the downturn in knitting mojo of the last few months caused by my feeling pretty 'bleugh' throughout my first trimester (my latest big project is growing a human being!) has passed and knitting has resumed.

I've been knitting a jumper for my husband, the Resident Radiologist, which is on hold temporarily while I wait for more yarn which could be a while due to intermittent postal strikes. While I'm waiting, I've been brushing of my, long-unused, embroidery skills to decorate a tablecloth for Christmas.

Now I've taken the first step to getting the blog back on-track, I just need to get the camera out and get back into the habit of taking regular photos...

No comments: