Wednesday 17 October 2007

Still here...

... but not really knitting much. Things have gone crazy busy at work at the moment - new grant to establish a project for and new PhD students to settle in and teach where to find things and how to do things.

On top of this our house-move is rolling along with the moving date set for the 30th November so I think that by the time my students have found their feet and I regain a bit of time for my own work, the move will be on top of us.

On the plus side, Glasgow is beautiful at the moment. The leaves have turned autumn colours and are falling off the trees and the weather is crisp and clear.

I have a pair of socks on the go for the Resident Radiologist but they're just my usual pattern and nothing much to look at yet so no photos until they're done I'm afraid. Tonight is knitting night so there might be some significant progress made - on the other hand, I might just eat the fabulous scone, drink the hot chocolate and natter about knitting, life and the universe instead!

No comments: