Friday 13 April 2007

Just because...

...it's a beautiful day. The sun is shining, my laundry can dry outside, and I'll get Lizard Ridge blocked today.

Here are some pictures of my cat (she's called Splat - we took her in after she'd been hit by a car, fixed up by the Resident Radiologist back when he was a plain old vet, and then not claimed by anyone) just looking like her usual cute self.


And here is the finished version of the tweed corsage I showed a few posts ago. I finished it off with some french knots in embroidery thread, some with beads incorporated, and sewed a safety pin on the back.


Klaralund is well in hand again. I'm past the elbow on the first sleeve (after much ripping and resizing) and things are looking good. I think it's going to be too warm to wear her by the time I get her sewn up, but she's one of those timeless jumpers that will be with me year after year.

No comments: